Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Garmin 7410 which transducer ??

Re: Garmin 7410 which transducer ??

I've been kicking myself for years for buying the 750 instead of the 750s just to save a couple of hundy, good little units for sure.

I've been runing the GT51 from an echomap95sv and have been having no issues picking up bait and fish (even at speed) in 50-80m chasing red emp/nannagyi. (image is a little shallower than asking and have since improved the picture by moving the transducer) The GPSMAP should get you even better results again. Interested to see how you go as i was planning to have the exact same setup in my Yaltacraft when i get it in a couple months.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nidrac; 17-03-2017 at 10:20 AM. Reason: added picture

What could go wrong.......................

If i network the 750s and the 7410 together can I "share" the GPS and depth Transducer data to both head units?
    If I can then i am thinking i'll only need the one GPS antenna and the GT50 trans for side view and the TM 260 trans for deep work, is it this simple or are other considerations? ( sorry for the tech questions just running thru all my options)

BigE

Won't work mate. The network port on the 750 is only for a radar scanner.

Thanks Scottar

any thoughts on the best configuration with what I've got. Im thinking run all the sounder tranducers to the 7410 and use the 750s as the gps, would like to link them together as GPS units even if i cant link them as sounders

BigE

Ended up with the GPSMAP750s running it own gps antenna and the TM 260 transducer and the Garmin 7410 running it internal GPS reciever and the GT 50 tm

First real run this weekend so i see how it pans out

BigE