Thread: Alber River my first kayak trip bass fishing !

Alber River my first kayak trip bass fishing !

Hey guys recently just got back into fishing bought a little kayak and been doing some bass fishing on the albert river made this little video not too good at fishing but having a ball if you have any tips or tricks please let me know and if anyone wants to go for a kayak fish anywhere in brisbane within 200km let me know i have never been more keen on something ever !! none of my friends are into fishing

Re: Alber River my first kayak trip bass fishing !

im not making my first post asking for spots and what not but just wanting tips and stuff as im new to fishing in generel not just freswhater

Well done.
    Worth your while getting an SIP permit and hitting up Hinze dam if you like bass.

thanks mate yeh had a go out at ewen maddock dam came up empty handed because i dont really know anyone and had no tips felt like a needle in a haystack really got a few hits but no hoockups ! will defs check out hinze

Ewen Maddock, when you launch, go right past the picnic area and walkway until you get to a buoy line cutting off an arm of the dam.
    troll / toss lures about 10m inside that line from one side to the other.