Thread: How do I transfer waypopints from HDS10 mk2 non touch to Garmin GPSMAP750?

How do I transfer waypopints from HDS10 mk2 non touch to Garmin GPSMAP750?

Sorry being lazy, can't be arsed researching this one so just want someone to say "Do like this.....

thanks
    C

Re: How do I transfer waypopints from HDS10 mk2 non touch to Garmin GPSMAP750?

Export waypoints as GPX to SD card, turn on garmin and put in SD card, select copy waypoints. Just make sure the garmin is set to GPX or it wont find the files on the SD card

Quote Originally Posted by sam687 View Post
    Export waypoints as GPX to SD card, turn on garmin and put in SD card, select copy waypoints. Just make sure the garmin is set to GPX or it wont find the files on the SD card
    Thanks for the reply,I'm trying to merge the marks to be more correct so don't want to change the gramin file format!

GPSU software

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    Thanks for the reply,I'm trying to merge the marks to be more correct so don't want to change the gramin file format!
    It wont change format. I did this the other day. Works the way Sam said.