Thread: 1770 18-2-17

1770 18-2-17

Hi all, how are you?

Jumped on my mate Clints newly finish bust, and done an overnighter off 1770 with the other 48 000 or so boats.

If if the water 5am Saturday, heading out to Fitsroys.
    Had a good little session in 10m of water just inside the reef getting done nice trout and RTE on unweighted pillies. Kept moving around a bit and had another cracking bite on the same fish on the outside of boult in the late avo. Had s ball.

Spent the night in fitsroys, and headed out wide on Sunday morning to try for a red. Found no currant, and no fish. Could barley loose s bait.

Made de our way back to ramp, with a quick stop at lamount for a few more RTE, and the boat was back on the trailer around 5 on Sunday avo.

Weather was great, fishing was quite slow, apart from 2 hour long sessions that really mate the trip.

There was about 25 boats in the lagoon on Saturday night, who else was there?

Smiles all round.

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9954.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	72.2 KB 
ID:	115285   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9923.jpg 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	115286   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3117.jpg 
Size:	40.5 KB 
ID:	115287  

Re: 1770 18-2-17

Quote Originally Posted by rtp1984 View Post
    Hi all, how are you?

Jumped on my mate Clints newly finish bust, and done an overnighter off 1770 with the other 48 000 or so boats.

If if the water 5am Saturday, heading out to Fitsroys.
    Had a good little session in 10m of water just inside the reef getting done nice trout and RTE on unweighted pillies. Kept moving around a bit and had another cracking bite on the same fish on the outside of boult in the late avo. Had s ball.

Spent the night in fitsroys, and headed out wide on Sunday morning to try for a red. Found no currant, and no fish. Could barley loose s bait.

Made de our way back to ramp, with a quick stop at lamount for a few more RTE, and the boat was back on the trailer around 5 on Sunday avo.

Weather was great, fishing was quite slow, apart from 2 hour long sessions that really mate the trip.

There was about 25 boats in the lagoon on Saturday night, who else was there?

Smiles all round.

Rob
    Well done Rob. Killed the trout mate. I was at sykes myself. We also had the no current issue out wide.

I fished Lamont on Saturday for pretty ordinary result. My bro in law smashed the reds though further north.

Yep we were in there. I lost count of the boats at 27.

Some nice fish there well done.

Looks good mate