Thread: Hinze dam

Hinze dam

Hit Hinze dam this morning not even a touch tried surface,spinner baits and soft plastics great morning on the water before it was too hot

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Hinze dam

Eastern arm try the blue bunyip tree,Western arm Ians island 20 ft of water in among the trees live shrimp or verticaly jig silver blades we got Attachment 115202Attachment 115203Attachment 11520442 this morning eastern arm quite a few over 40cm.
    Cheers
    Ray

Thanks Rayken will have to keep trying things to see what works a few tips and info is always wecome

Yeah mate the bass are down deep, about 27-28 degrees top water, toga love it but the bass are down in the cooler depths in the trees, be prepared to lose gear targeting them that deep though...
    .......Ash

Thanks do you use a sounder to find them ?

[QUOTE=Al1969;1627680]Thanks do you use a sounder to find them ?

/QUOTE]
    Absolutely essential as quite often you will see them on the sounder in among the submerged undergrowth but you will not be able to get them out of the snags so you have to look elsewhere.
    Cheers
    Ray

Yep, sounder is essential.
    If your chasing them down deep, 30lb braid and 30lb leader of you want to stand a chance of getting them up....
    .......Ash