Thread: Prop Re Pitching

Prop Re Pitching

Hey Guys

So i was wondering if there is anyone that could Re Pitch a stainless steel Propeller from 13 to 11 or 10? Has anyone had anything like this done before and if you had where could i get it done?

It would be a Solas Propeller that is brand new that i would need done.

If you are wondering there is no one that does the Size and Pitch that i am chasing.

Cheers Dan
    560c Bar Crusher "Overtime"

Re: Prop Re Pitching

Yes. Australian propeller repairs on the Gold Coast. Generally any prop except mercury props can be re pitched 1.5 to 2 inchs max.

Thank you will give them a call tomorrow, Hopefully can go the 2 inches. other wise may not be worth keeping this prop.
    560c Bar Crusher "Overtime"

Dunno if they do the small stuff but they are the go to guys for big and medium. Rogers and Lough. Give them a call. Looks like they are at Hemmant. http://www.rlmarine.com.au/ 27 Akuna Court, Hemmant, Qld, 4174 See Locations/MAP for more detailPHONE: 07 33993433
    FAX: 07 33993211
    EMAIL: sales@rlmarine.com.au

Might be worth investigating what the trade in price would be through Solas first. I did that with mine and was pleasantly surprised with the changeover price, and the service was excellent.