Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pointlookout 05/02/17

Pointlookout 05/02/17

Head offshore point lookout Sunday. Current was buggered out wider so played in 30mtrs most of the day. Non stop action on the smaller stuff all day. Headed home happy at 1100.

I've noticed the channels going through the amity section of the bar have changed a lot recetly...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-02-05 14.51.06.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	115183

Re: Pointlookout 05/02/17

Good effort!

Nice mixed bag there. Just finished the last bag of fish in my freezer for lunch today..........

I gotta go fishing!!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Nice mixed bag there. Just finished the last bag of fish in my freezer for lunch today..........

I gotta go fishing!!

Tony
    You better... we were getting legal hussar. Made me think of you.

So you haven't forgotten me

At least lunch was coral trout!!

Dropped the hint to Moejoes this morning I'm out of fish, hoping he'd say "time for a 1770 trip" but he's so hung up on his diet I think it went over the top

So you haven't forgotten me

At least lunch was coral trout!!

Dropped the hint to Moejoes this morning I'm out of fish, hoping he'd say "time for a 1770 trip" but he's so hung up on his diet I think it went over the top
    Oh, I picked up on it, but didn't want to get you sleeping in the dog box again........ as last time you told me you apparently fish too much..........
    I've forgotten what 1770 looks like

Well done Julian

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes View Post
    Oh, I picked up on it, but didn't want to get you sleeping in the dog box again........ as last time you told me you apparently fish too much..........
    I've forgotten what 1770 looks like

Well done Julian
    Fish too much?????? I don't even have a hussar in the freezer buddy

1770 is the place with the steep boat ramp where you keep yelling at me because I can't undo your stupid trailer locky thing, then make me run 27km back down the road to park your truck with the dinky mirrors, & has not much water over the entrance because you insist only on launching at dead low tide on a full moon you moron

Good feed Julian...its funny the day before (Saturday) I fished wider off lookout & there was bugger all run..anchored at boat rock earlier & had to give it away as not enough current hence why I moved wider...yesty (Monday) there was shitloads of run around tempest area.

Tony that trailer bridle thingy that Moejoes uses is crap....he was barking orders at me a couple of weeks back from his helm....hate to be the next bloke that gets yelled at especially now as he will be grumpy on his diet.

He needs to retrofit that bridle thing. You need a degree in mechanical science to work it out

Doesn't he get snappy Jason when he is at the helm, barking orders like the Skipper did to poor old Gilligan

Come to think of it, there is a strong similarity...............

Geezzzz you guys carry on like little princesses
    Now listen here..........

It's not that hard really, just a chain with a few shackles on it

So is that a strong similarity between Rob and the Skipper or you and Gilligan..... just saying.
    He needs to retrofit that bridle thing. You need a degree in mechanical science to work it out

Doesn't he get snappy Jason when he is at the helm, barking orders like the Skipper did to poor old Gilligan

Come to think of it, there is a strong similarity...............

Nice feed Julian good result from the shallows.

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    So is that a strong similarity between Rob and the Skipper or you and Gilligan..... just saying.
    Now that you mention it............

Who invited you into this Gav??

At least Gilligan is younger & slimmer!!

Just saying...........

Who invited you into this Gav??

At least Gilligan is younger & slimmer!!

Just saying...........

Hey, leave my little buddy Gav alone.
    He knows who his mates are
    Tony, you forgot to mention that Gilligan is also dumber............ lol