Thread: No Joy

No Joy

HI guys just wondering if anyone has had an issue loading the garmin update including quickdraw on to their echomap70s. I have tried several things with no joy. Much appreciate any help Harry

Re: No Joy

what computer are you using to download. what size card. does it reconise that the update is loaded. etc?

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Thanks for the response Moose my computer is a laptop, the card size is 4gb and the sounder says update was successful but no quickdraw. I contacted Garmin yesterday morning via chat and went through all their recommendations ie. try a different card, download file again, do a forced software update on sounder, reset to factory settings and go through the processes again but just not getting quickdraw. I was hoping it may be a problem someone else has had the misfortune to solve. thanks again

odieman - may be the obvious question - but are you navigating through the menus to turn it on? it doesn't start "on" (i keep forgetting how to find the setting on my xsv - but it was there after the update.

Thanks for the response Moffy i thought it came up on the menu page by looking at youtube vids. Looks like i'll have to go 'a hunting'. thanks again.

Well Moffy it looks like you have solved the problem mate it was due to operator error . . I checked out some more youtube and found one that started from the boot up which showed where to find quickdraw . Thanks so much for the heads up . Harry