Thread: Two Solo Blacks off the Cape

Two Solo Blacks off the Cape

had the time off last weekend and perfect weather to make the mission wide, was a last min trip so didnt get a crew together but no worries.... . After a few years off trolling and scoring 0 bill fish finally got the reward with two blacks.

Solo Trolling is quite an experience... was very physical, ill be doing it again..

<a data-cke-saved-href="https://vimeo.com/201703789" href="https://vimeo.com/201703789">

https://vimeo.com/201703789

Re: Two Solo Blacks off the Cape

Well done, great footage. How wide did you have to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

Top Work! Would be very happy with doing it alone!
    560c Bar Crusher "Overtime"

Ausfish Silver Member

Awesome stuff- great footage- well done

Mate
    Congrats on the solo blacks, some good solo footage also.
    Isn't it great to be blessed with fishing in the morning & sailing the afternoon ........
    See you on the start line one day.

What sailing do you do? sailing takes 90% of my spare time... to have the weather and non sailing time alighn is rare

Great stuff. Looks like you overnighted at Bulwer which is something I love to do also.

What breed of boat is yours? What breed is the flybridge in some of your other videos with what motors? Well done!

Small boat is a 6.25 Fiberlite.. have had it for 10 years been a excellent offshore fishing and diving boat.. was built in perth
    Flybridge is a 38 foot single 450 we have owned her for 20 years, currently out of the water at rivergate getting a engine overhaul and some other upgrades to keep her going another 20 years?!

Quote Originally Posted by kokomo View Post
    What sailing do you do? sailing takes 90% of my spare time... to have the weather and non sailing time alighn is rare
    My dad got me started on a sea skip at age 8 and I've lived & breathed windsurfing since. Mainly just social blasting in the bay. Last year I took my 7 year old down to RQYS when the LTW was initiated - it looks amazing now there with the improvements.
    Is your sailing for a career, or just for fun?
    Dan.

Great effort and footage...

shame about that music..

Regards
    Honda.

awesome well done