Thread: Any boat ramps with floating pontoons between Viccy point and GC smith street ramp?

Any boat ramps with floating pontoons between Viccy point and GC smith street ramp?

I have nearly every boat ramp marked on google earth from fraser to tweed but am wondering if there is now any boat ramps with recently installed (or plans for) floating pontoons at the ramp in between the victoria point ramp and the new gold coast smith street ramp? (besides the pay ramps at horizon and rudy).
    Cheers.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kids who Hunt and Fish, Don't Deal and Steal.

Re: Any boat ramps with floating pontoons between Viccy point and GC smith street ram

Hey mate ..i cant open that file...not sure if its my phone or that file?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Any boat ramps with floating pontoons between Viccy point and GC smith street ram

Need to open it on a pc with google earth.

And for future reference the north paradise point GC ramp now has a floating pontoon down the middle.

Redland Bay.

Are your talking about the weinam creek ramp, its a bridged pontoon and is not on the ramp itself its around the cnr from the rock wall. I probably should of been clearer, I'm looking for ramps that have a floating pontoon on or right next to the lanes like raby bay, manly harbour or viccy point have.
    Cheers.