Classifieds

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hello all

  1. #1
    Ausfish Bronze Member WildFishExpeditions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    South East VIC

    Hello all

    Hi everyone. First time user of fishing forums really.

    Currently working in the UK, but East Gippsland is home and the south east coast of VIC/NSW my usual fishery.

    Their isn't much in my life other than fishing and my Triumph 955. Love my bream lure fishing, game fishing, VIC Kingies on popper and jigs, GT popping, occasionally snapper fish on plastics and rarely fly fish. Over the last 3 years I have become more and more obsessed with game fishing and more specifically live baiting marlin and I am looking forward to spending all of April chasing them on the South East coast. Also hoping to make a few more trips to Kiribati in the near future.

    I dunno how many rods and reels I own, dozens. I was lucky enough to catch my first marlin on only my third day on the water in my own boat and I once caught a Salmon on a Starburst snake lolly.


    The best reel I have ever owned is an Okuma V system V80SA which I use for GT popping and kingies on Lure.


    Hope I can share some knowledge and pick some up as well. Tight lines!




  2. #2

    Re: Hello all

    hey bro.. welcome to ausfish and forums in general, im sure you will have plenty to share on here the lads are always chatting about something or another.
    enjoy..
    ill be somewhere up the creek, happy trails..

  3. #3
    Ausfish Platinum Member Funchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Hello all

    Welcome aboard mate
    Cheers

    Funchy
    Click "like this post" if ya reckon my dog is cute!!!!

    Three-fourths of the Earth's surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the lawn. ~Chuck Clark

  4. #4

    Re: Hello all

    Welcome, head up the sunny coast way for your sport fishing sometime. Though not with me, I didn't turn a reel today lol.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  5. #5

    Re: Hello all

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Welcome, head up the sunny coast way for your sport fishing sometime. Though not with me, I didn't turn a reel today lol.
    You weren't in a blue ute?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us