Hey keen cat owners!

I was just wondering if anyone has a Marlin Broadbill Cat?

I'm in the process of restoring/renovating a 1996 7.2m Pelagian and would love to get some detailed picks of their fitout (especially deck, seating and cuddy) for inspiration.

The company doesn't seem to be in business any longer, so I'm struggling to find any photos from them.

No one sells them either, I'm guessing you're all happy owners!

We recently inherited the boat which is basically a shell that had the hydraulics and engines installed (then sold), then through a series of unfortunate events never made it into the water. The boat was prepped for 2C survey but never completed, so we're trying to dust off that as well.

Also, if anyone has one in NSW, I'd love to actually see one in action. My wife and I would happily travel to see how they go out on the water, again struggling to find anything and first hand experience would be amazing.

Here's what I'm working with and why I need inspiration!

cat1.jpg

And here's after we've done some of the bodywork and removed all the lichen.

cat3.jpg

Any details, please! This little project has become a dream of mine and I really want to get her in the water! We're not really boat OR fishing people yet, so I'd love to walk away from all this inspired to keep it up!