Thread: Fishing heaven on earth .

Fishing heaven on earth .

The family and I have taken up a sea change on Mornington island in the southern gulf country. Added to the amazing community and inspiring work we do in the school the fishing is not too bad either. The Biri fishing lodge has been closed for over a year now however there is a commercial option at nearby Sweers Island. Hard to get to but well worth the effort. Here are a few favourites from our first six months.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Fishing heaven on earth .

Pretty tough when you can't get a feed well done mate.

I tried to get on to sweers island via there web site but got no reply so I figured they where closed . I would like to take my wife up that way fora week some time after April - may , do you have a contact no for them mate it looks an outstanding destination. Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    I tried to get on to sweers island via there web site but got no reply so I figured they where closed . I would like to take my wife up that way fora week some time after April - may , do you have a contact no for them mate it looks an outstanding destination. Matt
    Yeah he closes down for the wet season. Thought he would still take bookings though.

Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app