Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Croc

  1. #1



    Sent from my iPhone using Ausfish mobile app

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Re: Croc

    I was up there late arvo (low tide) on NYE saw young bloke that I thought looked a little older than the kid in the photo paddling around fishing.
    Didn't see any crocs, but wasn't looking for them either.

  4. #4

    Re: Croc

    More like a giant goanna.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Join us