Kiribati Pilot Fishing TripAUS $2,750.00
Ausfish Sticker & DecalsAUS $0.01
Video - How to post a Free Classified AdAUS $0.01
Native Fish Coffee Mugs and Bumper StickersAUS $12.00
5.8m 1995 Pacific Sportfish CentercabAUS $35,000.00
Goodwin 5950 Longboat For sale $22500AUS $22,500.00
FISHERMAN &BOATOWNER MAGAZINES X 60PLUSAUS $35.00
Garmin GPSMAP 820xsAUS $1,000.00
View Poll Results: How will the CQ NFA's change your fishing?
- 7. You may not vote on this poll
I will likely head to the area to chase fish in the NFA's
The NFA's won't change my fishing habits and won't be visiting the area
I already fish the area regularly so the NFA's won't change my habits.
I already fish the area regularly but will get out more now with the NFA's in place.
Thread: New CQ net free areas poll
27-12-2016, 02:13 PM #1
New CQ net free areas poll
With the new net free area in place in CQ for a while now I thought I would start a poll on how it may change your regular fishing trips. As the expected improvements in the fishery, in particular Barra begin to show effect in the next few years. How likely are you to change your fishing habits and plan a trip/holiday to the region and chase some fish.Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.
27-12-2016, 06:44 PM #2
Re: New CQ net free areas poll
Sorry Mods, I'm not sure how this ended up here, it was supposed to be in Saltwater chat. Could you kindly move?Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.