Classifieds

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Bobbing the Snags

    Went up the Sunshine coast for a quick fish with my Mangrove Jack mad son on a nice early morning this week. Ive never really put any time in the creeks specifically chasing Jacks. After a few drifts I got one and for my first creek fish to be a 55cm Im stoked.
    A little while later the young fella was just about to give up after a couple of snags, small cod and dropped fish and I said "2 livies left throw one on then we will go" and almost as soon as it hits the water he gets a 47cm. I noticed his mood quickly changed lol. Live baits under floats was the go, I call it "Bobbing the Snags",





    The Rainbowrunner
    Peter Hansler
    phansler@hotmail.com
    Click here for my webpage
    Click here for my videos

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat it and fall asleep.

    Teach a man to fish and he'll endanger an entire species

  2. #2

    Re: Bobbing the Snags

    Very nice fish there mate. On floats is something I haven't tried.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

  3. #3

    Re: Bobbing the Snags

    Great fish, there.

    How exactly do you fish them via float? Do you cast them downstream at anchor, or drift behind the boat as you go with the tide? Just thinking it could be difficult to fish the snags, at anchor, if there is some run, due to the float being redirected back out to in line with the boat.

    Great session.

    Cuzza

  4. #4

    Re: Bobbing the Snags

    drift with it is easy, or just feed the line out with the tide
    The Rainbowrunner
    Peter Hansler
    phansler@hotmail.com
    Click here for my webpage
    Click here for my videos

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat it and fall asleep.

    Teach a man to fish and he'll endanger an entire species

  5. #5

    Re: Bobbing the Snags

    Nice fish well done.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us