Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: does etec/ opti max ecconomy really stack up against 4 strokes.

Re: does etec/ opti max ecconomy really stack up against 4 strokes.

Buying new isn't worth the hassle imo. Rather buy s/h and if i'm in the shit, i'm in the shit. Corporations/businesses will push you under a bus rather than honour warranty, or at the very least make your life hell until they do so. Not to mention the demands of the warranty where you MUST....bla,bla,bla!

Of course there are always exceptions, mainly if they see return business or if it hurts them if it gets out into the public domain. How many times have you asked a question along the lines of how often does X problem occur, and then get a response that it's the first time they've ever heard of it happening?

Re: does etec/ opti max ecconomy really stack up against 4 strokes.

Can't say that I axactly agree, at least you have a warranty, how many times have you heard of a second hand car/boat/motor being a heap, and the previous owner just unloaded his headache on you? most dealers are happy to do warranty work, remember they get paid to do it, warranty repairs are not at their expense, but, some decent dealers will fix odds and ends for free, even if it is not covered by warranty.