Thread: Fraser Island quickie, ><>

Fraser Island quickie, ><>

Howdy folks,

I am doing a Fraser Island long weekend... Friday 2nd to Sunday 4th December.

Part reason is to show some friends the island for the first time and me being almost a local, can get in the good stuff. This is also with the view of making plans for a much longer stay down the track for them.

Next reason is daughter bought a new Nissan Navara NP300 ( a couple of days ago ) and is keen to take hubby and baby daughter " to the beach "

We are staying in a big ass house at Eurong and will do 2 day trips. Details will be sent to you, if you need to know.

So, the thing is, if there is anyone that hasn't been to Fraser and wants the " quick tour ", we are more than happy to have you tag along.

You'll have to find your own accommodation of course, and this is not a fishing trip, but a family outing visiting some of the iconic sights of this great place.

I can pass on details of barge, permits, tides, places and accommodation options, if you are keen.

And, if you are already there, I'll be the ferret lazing about in Eli Creek, swilling down a Cider about lunchtime Sunday..

Cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: Fraser Island quickie, ><>

The Collie will look like this... easy to recognize.

><>
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Sounds interesting but I will be somewhere between Darwin and Perth.

Ausfish Bronze Member anythingfishy1's Avatar

Hi
    Just got back from Fraser.
    Eurong deal is excellent atm. Two people, Hervey Bay Barge return and three nights total $363.00.
    Very weedy up till Dundeburra. Beach is pretty well chopped up all the way to Indian. It is still drivable any tide.
    Tracks inside are very soft, hopefully they received a bit of the last rain.
    Cheers
    Kelvin