Thread: Cairns charter (budget)

Cairns charter (budget)

HI FOLK.
    I am sorry to ask this again but I am once again heading for Cairns for the weekend.
    Can anyone offer advise on a budget charter to get out an get some reef fish.
    I dont have any gear with me.This is a bit of a last minute thing
    I havent been on the water all year and i need a fix

Re: Cairns charter (budget)

Imwent for a Trip on FishCairns when I was there in October. They were really interested in cautxhing sharks and not moving to much. waste of time

Imwent for a Trip on FishCairns when I was there in October. They were really interested in cautxhing sharks and not moving to much. waste of time There a charter that leaves

Think about the budget thing. You get what u pay for . saw a new operator Coral Sea sports fishing. I reckon worth the coin just to spend a day on the new Hooker. Google him

For Reef bottom bashing, the best are: ReelCrayZee charters, GBR Sportfishing Charters. For more variation in fishing and sportfishing, I'd recommend Akoonah Charters or Blackout Sportfishing Charters, and for cheaper there is Blownaway Sportfishing charters. Cheaper charters like Fishin Cairns (Blue whaler or aquacat boats) or Norseman are larger shared charters and have their good and bad days.