Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bonito 560CC OR Signature 543SF

Re: Bonito 560CC OR Signature 543SF

Thanks guys but I'm not up to the stage of test rides yet, would have to sell my current boat before I was ready to make a move and I'm still trying to work out if I want to sell mine and move into something like these.

I can see that the bonitos are well made boats but I struggle to find details about the hull, like dead rise etc. are the walls double lines because in the photos it doesn't seem like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg P View Post
    Did you fit the one with the 150 Honda and all the Garmin gear Gary? How did it handle he 150?
    Yeh Greg

Both customers went the 150 Honda with 7412 displays
    The 150 went really well , both customers are extremely happy with the setup
    they both went thru hull transducers a 600w and a 1kw which needs to be done at time of manufacture which makes it a lot easier. The floor needs to be cut out to replace tho
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

it seems that there is a nice little following for the Bonito boats, did those that have brought one also consider the Haines Signature and have a good look over them?

Does anyone on here own a signature or know anyone who does?

Cheers

Sam687,

I just sold a 543SF, I can answer any Q's you have about it. I didn't look at the Bonito in the flesh but did consider both it and the Hooker before I bought the 543.

Tim, PM sent
    Thanks

I think Martin from bonito is on here. BOBOAU. Flick him a PM.
    Bonito 560 Centre Console.... What a boat !