Thread: fusion marine Stereo Active

fusion marine Stereo Active

hey guys. got my hands on a pre production stereo active system , very groovy system!

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Re: fusion marine Stereo Active

LOL. The boombox makes a comeback. Where was the breakdancing Moose.

i loveeee boom boxes! ... its a bit tricky to get across in this video.. and the unit was pre production without some of the higher end speakers installed yet "and still sounded really good".. i think i might be sold on this little guy!.

GME's little GR400BT radio was a go to for people with tinnies because of its built in speaker"...mono". but people are still reluctant to wire anything into their boat... i think this is the solution

www.moosemarine.com.au

Hi all.

Anyone got one of these?
    Thinking about going this way. Only reason I would go this over another blue tooth speaker is due to the am/fm tuner, as I like listening to the cricket ect.

Is is it worth the extra dollars?

cheers
    Rob

Thanks for the review, looks very good indeed, its simple and does the job in many ways, worth the money.

Quote Originally Posted by rtp1984 View Post
    Hi all.

Anyone got one of these?
    Thinking about going this way. Only reason I would go this over another blue tooth speaker is due to the am/fm tuner, as I like listening to the cricket ect.

Is is it worth the extra dollars?

cheers
    Rob
    Hey mate, yeah i would say the stereo active is the best waterproof floating stereo system on the market atm. it is well worth it
    They have a very solid construction. solid reception for radio .easy to use. yep. good !~

Moose

www.moosemarine.com.au