Thread: Sea Jay 4.4m or 4.7m Ranger, are the Sealed floors?

Sea Jay 4.4m or 4.7m Ranger, are the Sealed floors?

Hey Guys

Just looking to find a Tinnie with a Fully sealed deck and have noticed that the Sea Jay Rangers have welded Checker Plate floors?
    Does any one own one of these or has seen one in the flesh?
    Are they a fully sealed floor like a plate boat or would water still run underneath the Floor?

Looking to upgrade the current Creek boat as i do a lot of crabbing and Prawning and get over having to rip up the floors nearly every trip to clean it all. I know most people don't but i have seen what settled mud can do to a bottom of a Tinnie if left unattended for a while,so i always make sure it stays clean underneath the floor.

Link attached
    http://www.seajayboats.com.au/boats/ranger/

Any info would be appreciated!

Trying to Avoid having to spend the big bucks on going a full custom plate boat like an amm as the 40hp 4 Stroke Suzuki i bought this year wont be that great on one of them.

Cheers
    560c Bar Crusher "Overtime"

Re: Sea Jay 4.4m or 4.7m Ranger, are the Sealed floors?

Skusto
    I have the 4.7 in a CC and the floor is sealed. There are 2 sets of bunges, the top set for the floor you stand on and the bottom set for the hull. The only water in the hull would be through a leaking bunge. Easy to clean the floor.

Hope it helps

cb

Re: Sea Jay 4.4m or 4.7m Ranger, are the Sealed floors?

Thank you for the reply Kublis, havent has a chance to have a look at them yet but good to here that they are Sealed would make cleaning so much easier!!
    560c Bar Crusher "Overtime"