Thread: HDS GEN2 "No Source" on Structure Scan, Any help ??

HDS GEN2 "No Source" on Structure Scan, Any help ??

Can anyone offer some advice please. I have a Lowrance HDS Gen2 with Structure Scan. When I select the Structure Scan page it gives me a "No Source" message.
    I think its something to do with the yellow cable ? I have tried a second transducer witht no change.

Thoughts?

Re: HDS GEN2 "No Source" on Structure Scan, Any help ??

not necessarily the saviour, but have you tried to reset the unit?

does the yellow network cable bend around anything. the older network cables had solid core cabling and were prone to breaking inside.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

has it worked before, have you got it wired up through the structure scan box?
    what a sad sad AB

It has worked for 2 years. No change in cable I have even tried another cable. I have a solid power light and a blinking sonar light all normal as the guys at Lowrance have confirmed. I now need to try another module. I can't find one to borrow so I think I'm up for a new SScan module . I have done a Soft reset. I could save my marks and do a full reset. I think the module is not giving signal through the Ethernet cable.

I just pulled mine out, if you want to try the unit give me a yell....although I won't be around for the next week.