Thread: Naughty naughty

Naughty naughty

Looks like a few are in the poo....

http://m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/n...raids/3081282/

Re: Naughty naughty

I want to know why no charges have been laid. ???????
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

"Under Queensland legislation, anyone taking a shark fin must also retain the body of the shark whilst at sea. These rules are in place to act as a deterrent to targeting these animals for their fins alone,'' the spokesperson said.

Fins were not at sea and unless they have a credible witness to prove otherwise they don't have a case in my book.

One Rainbow Beach resident said it had been possible to see from the street shark jaws hanging from the wall of one of the properties subject to the raids.

"You would expect this from a Third World country,'' he said.
    "We are selling nature here. This is selling out.''
    This is the part of the article that screams "idiot greeny stirring sh*t alert" to me.

They were also involved in black marketing and illegal fishing. They will go a row of outhouses one would hope, as they should.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    They were also involved in black marketing and illegal fishing. They will go a row of outhouses one would hope, as they should.
    If that is the case agree 100% Shane. It could simply be that fisheries are making sure their ducks are in a row before charges are laid.

Quote Originally Posted by scottar View Post
    "Under Queensland legislation, anyone taking a shark fin must also retain the body of the shark whilst at sea. These rules are in place to act as a deterrent to targeting these animals for their fins alone,'' the spokesperson said.

Fins were not at sea and unless they have a credible witness to prove otherwise they don't have a case in my book.

This is the part of the article that screams "idiot greeny stirring sh*t alert" to me.

Dunno, with the economy the way it is and the mess the pollies are making of it, third world country isn't far from the truth

All seems very quiet on this subject in the news , has any body heard if charges have been laid.