Thread: Latest offshore video

Latest offshore video

Hi, been a while since I've been on here.... thought if throw up our latest fishing video if you're keen to have a look. Cheer everyone! 🎣🎣🎣🎣

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Re: Latest offshore video

Thanks for sharing Ringy, beautiful part of the world... Often stay around North West on our way north and south each year... There sure is some nice ground around there!

cheers

jim

Cheers Jim! Yeah its amazing out there! It's quickly becoming my second home haha

Thats a good effort thanks for sharing.

Wow Ringy, what a great experience and video. Been a cold windy winter here in SA, that glassy sea vision is like paradise
    What a trip, life long memories right there
    I'll be in your state tomorrow for a couple of weeks, hopefully I can enjoy some of that weather minus the fishing
    Well done
    Cheers
    Rod

Looks amazing mate, can you only get over the lagoon on a mid tide? Would be interesting coming back in the dark!!

Cheers guys I know exactly what ya talking about rod.. I'm originally from Vic... our winters up here bring more glass outs then our summers. No sea breezes in the arvo.
    Yeah Nick. You need about half tide to be able to get in and out to the beach... makes for a long night if ya miss it!!! (Speaking from experience... lol)

Great place, used to spend 2 weeks at a time there in the 80s and early 90s