Thread: Ultimate diesel tuning at Geebung has anyone done this?

Ultimate diesel tuning at Geebung has anyone done this?

Gday all just a question as the title suggests has anyone used this company or know or someone who has to tune their diesel? The are on facebook claiming really good results and also have good reviews. More power/torque and better fuel economy through a full custom dyno tune. Thinking of getting one done for our 2013 hilux td, while its fine day to day when loaded up with the boat or van behind it struggles and I don't want to sell it for something else as its got all the gear on it for touring I would rather see if I could find a solution and keep it a few more years! Any help or feedback on this company would be good.

cheers

Re: Ultimate diesel tuning at Geebung has anyone done this?

Ultimate Diesel are the same people that run Mercury Motorsport based at Wilston.

Haven't used their services.

Get on to Just autos at the sunny coast.
    Hes been modding up Hiluxes with Hks piggy backs for a few years.

They are doing all sorts of things with programming now. On Lcool a few of the 200 series owners have had good results with Crispmods ( Chris somebody). He has a facebook page with some dyno printouts for the luxy - might be worth a bit of investigation. He is in Melbourne but has ties to tuners all over the place and regularly travels if he gets a few cars to do. Have also seen mention of another tuner on the Sunny Coast (Just Autos - also on Facebook) that can do reprogramming. Do your research and then do it again though. Bloke I used to work for had a lux that he chipped. Made it go like the clappers but it drank like a fish and had a somewhat annoyning habit of picking the worst possible time to throw the thing into limp mode - usually during peak hour in the centre lane of the M1 . If you do get it done, get them to delete the EGR while they are at it. I am going to get this done on the 200 at some stage - don't need more ponies just don't want all the gooey black shite.

I have a 2009 ford ranger that has been tickled by the man himself (Christian patrold. Aka crispmods) it changed the ute entirely. Very impressive.

I removed the EGR soot gulping intake emission death machine, and the tune took away the engine light on the dash.

I went a full performance upgrade with intercooler upgrade, 3" exhaust, a Egt probe and Scanguage for checking all the parameters.

Even with all the camping gear or boat on the back it pulls like a teenager and a playboy. 175hp and 500Nm is the new power figures. No changing gears up hills or overtaking. Plant it and go.

And the fuel economy is actually better after the tune. We did a 4500km trip towing a 1500kg camper trailer over Xmas. Averaged 13L/100. And empty I can get under 10L/100 around town.

This is a photo of how much gear the ute was carrying.

Damo's dodgy boat building repair shop.
    Damo's dodgy boat repairs.
    1993 bermuda by Haines 530f - completed resto.
    1976 cruisecraft rogue 14 - estuary weapon.
    1984 vickers easyrider 156 - future project.