Thread: Banks 24/7

Banks 24/7

Fished the banks on sunday. Lines in the water at 10am back at the ramp by 6. It was a slow day but still managed a good feed. Not much action inbetween fish. Heaps of whales and dolphin kept me and my mate entertained. There was more run the further south we went. Trip home at 35knots. Tight lines!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160724_191229.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	82.5 KB 
ID:	113721

Re: Banks 24/7

Good to see you got out for a fish. Was tough going by the sounds of it so you did well to come home with a nice feed.

Gav

Good to see someone else appreciates the fine eating qualities of the other red meat, HUSSAR!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Good to see someone else appreciates the fine eating qualities of the other red meat, HUSSAR!!!!!!!

Will make ale good bait for next time..

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I here you! It eats better than anything else I have there!!

Quote Originally Posted by hookinin View Post
    Good to see you got out for a fish. Was tough going by the sounds of it so you did well to come home with a nice feed.

Gav
    Yeh the bite was slow all arvo. We caught a few bonito and slabed them up and nothing was even really interested in them. I had a chat to a couple of boats back at the ramp and said the same thing.