Thread: What's my ute worth?

What's my ute worth?

Got a 2011 TD Colorado dual cab (cab chassis model with longer chassis) white with full service history, 127000 ks, 1800 * 1800 tray with lockable aluminium wing door canopy (gas struts) and roof racks, dual battery system, 200 Watt solar panel with mppt charger. 60l undertray water, dual battery system with extra heavy duty wiring (35mm), upgraded rear springs, poly bushes, Mann and Hummel catch can, led strip lighting in canopy with door activation switches and led spot reversing light, rear camera. Cruise and double din Kenwood touch stereo, Black duck canvas seat covers. , Plumbed remote air to rear of vehicle with switch. And where's the best place to sell said car (not that it's the most accessorised fourby ever) but a bit more than stock standard

Re: What's my ute worth?

G'day

Just a guess, probably anywhere between $20-$24 K? I have the same vehicle, albeit slightly less KM's

Carsales and gumtree are probably best, deal wit the idiots and hang in there for the right buyer. Could also take the gamble and send it to the auctions if you wanted. Just do a comparison and see what the market is doing with similar vehicles.

Dave
    PRECISION DETAILING
    For all your MARINE DETAILING needs
    www.precisiondetailing.com.au

do some research here:- http://www.redbook.com.au/

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quick look at carsales shows 2011/12 twincabs going between 16 and 25k depending on model and motor, similar K's to yours.
    More than a small amount of accessories only add value to the right buyer, so it depends on whether you are willing to hang around for the right buyer.