Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: fishnet forum?

Re: fishnet forum?

Quote Originally Posted by PixieAU View Post
    I think you made your point in the first two paragraphs.
    Banter is fine but when a thread gets hijacked to the extent that the main thread is only a portion of the discussion I usually turn off for a couple of weeks, ( I think I just agreed with Deckie on a point or two)as has happened a few times, once it was getting to the stage where it wasn't worth following any threads apart from the first three posts. FB and instagram certainly has taken a lot of traffic from this site and others but this is still one of the better sites for advice and obviously friendship, I have some very good personal friends originally met on here.

All I'm saying is have some banter but keep on topic, save the crap for SMS if your mates and want to sledge each other.

Hanging out for Dislikes 😈

Thankyou Dixie for pinpointing the problem. Its the victim's fault.

in an ideal world , everything you say could be construde as reasonable, unfortunately we don't live in an ideal world. A lot of people stumble through life oblivious to the carnage left behind. We are better off with those people not hogging the limelight is what I Am saying. I never said they should be silenced. They need to be moderated, nothing more nothing less.

Agree with you Andy56. 100%. And the bullying gets real. And it spills over into real life. That's why one member ended up with an AVO against him but unfortunately he was only doing the bidding of the ring leader who escaped such. Karma has befallen the ring leader though it seems. Call it karma or sewing/reaping but what you put out comes back to bite.

Quote Originally Posted by BM View Post
    Hi Noel,

Yes the illegal element was when Mod1 accessed my account and sent very abusive PM's from my account to Mod2. I lost access to my account at that point. Mod2 became a friend of mine from his tireless efforts in attempting to deal with the bully brigade, lead by one particular person. Mod1, I assume was attempting to sabotage the connection between Mod2 and myself and initially succeeded but the damage was quickly corrected. At the request of Fishnet admin I did not involve the police in relation to the account hacking. An error in judgement on my part, attempting to support the site. Mod1 was friends with the key antagonist member who resides in Corowa, NSW.
    Is that a fact? You were a BANNED user Nicholas Hubbard BANNED user who continually caused trouble for admin staff by continually logging in time after time with new email addresses and user names. You threatened many many users for catching you out over the solomon island affairs? Ring a bell?

FACT!!

I was as sorry to see fishnet go as anyone, i and frank saunders poured our heart and soul into that place. there was no under handedness at all. You were the reason the site no longer exsists. Thanks for the opportunity to reply however. Good bye.

Jesus, where did that come from??

I would like to think nobody throws about other users real names on a forum.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Does calling a fellow forum user a moron constitute bullying ?.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    As they say sooner or later the truth will be known. you cant hide IP's

For goodness sake let all that shit rest.

Dont bring it over here.

Darren

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    South Australia

Ausfish Bronze Member

Jaygeee and his goats, he was a unit !!

Gazza and Doug where pretty funny as well
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Quote Originally Posted by Mr__Bean View Post
    For goodness sake let all that shit rest.

Dont bring it over here.

Darren
    absolutelyagree........just lock the thread...its now pointless.

BigE

Quote Originally Posted by MickSA View Post
    Is that a fact? You were a BANNED user Nicholas Hubbard BANNED user who continually caused trouble for admin staff by continually logging in time after time with new email addresses and user names. You threatened many many users for catching you out over the solomon island affairs? Ring a bell?

FACT!!

I was as sorry to see fishnet go as anyone, i and frank saunders poured our heart and soul into that place. there was no under handedness at all. You were the reason the site no longer exsists. Thanks for the opportunity to reply however. Good bye.

you gotta be kidding Mick SA Bus driver, you hacked my account and sent me messages as such, and heckled me via my own account . you are to blame for everything ,you sad sad sick man .

... Regards you f face,
    Cookie