Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: fishnet forum?

Re: fishnet forum?

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post
    If so I can see a lot of bans coming up Lovey, some of those guys were just sh!t stirrers and Trolls.

Brendon
    Umm think you'll find the best trolls there were Welshies lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andy56 View Post
    lucky for us he's not here. You can't take much of that gutter humour and encrypted english he so fondly used.
    I thought he just like sticking it up the obvious BS artists and Figjams.
    ~~~><))))*>

yes, he was so innovative . We had to learn "his " language to make any sense of it. I actually experimented on him. I set up a dud argument to see if he was determined to have the last say. I gave up in the end because I was right..

yes, he was so innovative . We had to learn "his " language to make any sense of it. I actually experimented on him. I set up a dud argument to see if he was determined to have the last say. I gave up in the end because I was right..
    I am trying to work out if this statement tells us more about you or him.
    Shawn

You aren't still going on about Gazza are you ? I miss his warped sense of humour and how he would get a rise out of some who thought they new everything . Matt

Bring back GAZZA , I think he was banned here as well a shame really ...Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

I am lucky enough to remember Fishnet when it was a buzz of activity (kind of like here about a year or so ago) some members gave time and effort in big doses, a few nit wits came and went, which is pretty normal, but slowly and surely, less and less people could be bothered sifting through the snide comments and a few would just gang up on unsuspecting posters, the incident BM alluded to was particularly nasty, and supposedly quite unlawful, the nitty gritty of which I am not fully informed on, from there it just went down the toilet with about 4-5 members that would simply argue for the sake of being dicks!

Hi Noel,

Yes the illegal element was when Mod1 accessed my account and sent very abusive PM's from my account to Mod2. I lost access to my account at that point. Mod2 became a friend of mine from his tireless efforts in attempting to deal with the bully brigade, lead by one particular person. Mod1, I assume was attempting to sabotage the connection between Mod2 and myself and initially succeeded but the damage was quickly corrected. At the request of Fishnet admin I did not involve the police in relation to the account hacking. An error in judgement on my part, attempting to support the site. Mod1 was friends with the key antagonist member who resides in Corowa, NSW.

Mod1 had a public username of MickSA aka Mick Brennan, a bus driver in South Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by John Buoy View Post
    Umm think you'll find the best trolls there were Welshies lol
    Pardon my ignorance JB but what is a 'Welshy'? N.S. Welshman I assume???
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Just add a squid section to the forum
    Do the Mexicans like their Squidin?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

BM I am glad to see you back on the Ausfish pages. Lots of informative posts over the years.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    BM I am glad to see you back on the Ausfish pages. Lots of informative posts over the years.
    Thanks mate. It took a long time!! Turbulent years! I do appreciate it bud!

What the whole forum thing involves is pretty simple, people giving free help, people have a public stoush about all sorts of things, that if remain civil, is good for information, people have become good friends on forums, some have parted ways too, we have all posted things that in hindsight probably would not have, but that's life, deal with it, and move on, as long as it wasn't overly hurtful or derogatory, sometimes a simple PM or public apology sets things back on an even keel.

Quote Originally Posted by gofishin View Post
    Pardon my ignorance JB but what is a 'Welshy'? N.S. Welshman I assume???
    Cheers
    Lol sorry mate a welshy in Oz is a New South Welshman

I believe there is a bit more to BM story which i wont go on about But i must add as a "Little Rexy" award winner of the fishnet site for my contribution
    it is a very sad day when guys like myself Nick (BM) Noelm who contributed tirelessly to those in need of assistance in fishing n boating more so boating only to be shot down
    by cyber idiots. Facebook also has a lot to answer for in the loss of forum activity.