Thread: Inshore gladstone and turkey marks swap for 20 year experienced hervey bay marks

Inshore gladstone and turkey marks swap for 20 year experienced hervey bay marks

Hey guys im chasing some good marks out of gladstone and turkey
    I've got all my marks out of hervey bay gutters roonries watoomba
    My marks are straight out of my gps no online spots
    Willing to do some trades with same quality
    Need help keen to hit up some good spots

Thanks nige

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Re: Inshore gladstone and turkey marks swap for 20 year experienced hervey bay marks

PM me mate n ill see what i can do for ya ??...

Re: Inshore gladstone and turkey marks swap for 20 year experienced hervey bay marks

Check your email , have emailed you some marks to get you started..

How far out are you looking at going??

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Would swap some inshore marks for offshore Hervey Bay marks if ya interested?

Sorry my offshore for decent inshore down sized the boat

I'm happy to swap a few mate.

can you please give me a wathumba mark? I'm busting to fish out from there. What can I give you in return? There are good yabbie banks off manna point & good worming around Europe and Waddy point on Fraser