Thread: Disappearing Lures

Disappearing Lures

What has happened to Sebile and Manns lures...Cannot find them anywhere...I believe they are being distributed from the good ol USA.
    Whats the mail?
    Rusco .

Re: Disappearing Lures

At a guess - one of two things - so much choice in the market place that if a product doesn't have a high enough margin, the majors drop it and then demand drops to the point that the wholesaler looks elsewhere, or, the manufacturer wasn't happy with their margin at a price that allowed distribution through a third party to the retailer and decided to do it themselves. The local distributor then switches the retailer to a different product. Ultimately we are such a small market the manufacturers probably haven't even realized. Pity though - still think the Mann's stretch 10 is one of the best flathead trolling lures of all time.

The little pink 5+ in a manns is a favourite of mine from the bank for flat ties ... Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Stretch 10's and 5's in Grey Ghost are hard to beat also.

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    The little pink 5+ in a manns is a favourite of mine from the bank for flat ties ... Matt
    Do you guys have pics of these?
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

There are a few Manns left on Mo Tackle and they have quite a few Sebile's there also.
    There is a special on the Manns US site for Aussies at the moment. http://mannsbait.com/deals-down-under/
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Hi ozynorts

Have checked out MO for both. was looking for some around 190 Minnows etc and needed them for the next few weeks....Thanks for the link also.

Rusco

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    Do you guys have pics of these?
    I will find one and take a photo , I think the only one I have left is in the colour silver ghost I will have a look .. Matt

There you go mate , I consider it one of my favourites . I don't have a pink left and this one needs new rings and hooks which reminds me ,, Matt

Hi, I have nearly twenty Mann stretch 10's still in packet i do not need in assorted colours. What colour/s do are you chaseing? Selling them cheap.

Have been able to scrounge up a few for next week...Thanks for the offer

Rusco