Thread: Weekend coming ???????

Weekend coming ???????

Seabreeze.png

Weekend on its way again by any chance LOL............This sh*ts starting to get old.

Re: Weekend coming ???????

I am actually enjoying a week off the water after the recent run of good weather.
    We did 3 big offshore trips away in 3 weeks so i am not complaining.
    Hopefully we can slip one in up North again next week after this change before our weeks holidaying on Straddie.

might be nice to have a little break, been out so much the last few weeks nothing been done! good chance to sort out the boat and trailer for the winter

Jesus, our forecast for the weekend...gale force winds, flooding rain, 6m swell and big tides, how much fun does that sound? I guess the surfers will be out in front of my place, at least I can sit and watch them!

Well, the predicted weather is here, swell already over 6m and bad winds, and the swell is to get bigger tonight, I will take a photo tomorrow morning if it does.

Perfect weather for the Redland Bay Fishing Challenge

I will be over in my local Harbour first thing in the morning catching big Blackfish in the rough seas, they come in whenever the swell is big, get the odd Bream and Mullet too.