Thread: Getting close.

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Getting close.

Well folks,it is now close maybe it does not mean a lot to most but me wow,it has been some 21/2 yrs since i last wet a line just a few weeks after buying a new boat and motor i took ill and was made a resident at Hospital,iin fact i was taken in to the hospital some 8 times in 18 months not good all the time Fishing was on the brain always working fishing got a few short sessions weekly,and then laying in the bed wasting all the days doing nothing only trying to get well drove me nuts well i sold my new boat and never started the new motor,broke my heart but now I'm all but mended and got another boat getting a service next week by Garry and off fishing i can't work any more so the time has come to fish my heart out well kind of i have to watch that ticker lol,i will be after a mte to fish with during the week as my friends all work so send me a line if you can put the boat on and off the trailer as i will not be doing much only fish and i will pay all costs you just will need a couple of Rods.
    cheers G.R.Hilly.

Re: Getting close.

Not too dissimilar ol mate. Was just thinking too myself the other night that come June i go back under for the 5th time in the last 2yrs. In all that time have not wet a line.

DoNotFeedTheTrollsAandBelligerent

Quote Originally Posted by gr hilly View Post
    Well folks,it is now close maybe it does not mean a lot to most but me wow,it has been some 21/2 yrs since i last wet a line just a few weeks after buying a new boat and motor i took ill and was made a resident at Hospital,iin fact i was taken in to the hospital some 8 times in 18 months not good all the time Fishing was on the brain always working fishing got a few short sessions weekly,and then laying in the bed wasting all the days doing nothing only trying to get well drove me nuts well i sold my new boat and never started the new motor,broke my heart but now I'm all but mended and got another boat getting a service next week by Garry and off fishing i can't work any more so the time has come to fish my heart out well kind of i have to watch that ticker lol,i will be after a mte to fish with during the week as my friends all work so send me a line if you can put the boat on and off the trailer as i will not be doing much only fish and i will pay all costs you just will need a couple of Rods.
    cheers G.R.Hilly.
    That's good news...where you from? (Qld obviously since Garry doing your serivce but where) Type of boat? Type of fishing you like doing?

Blog Entries

Yes mate no bloody fun but a light shines at the end of the tunnel now hold your head up high and get a few good fishing books,i hope all goes well.
    all the best G.R.Hilly.

Blog Entries

G,day mate,i do not like fresh or trout fishing but i eat fish as often as i can WhitingFlathead Tailor Mac Snapper + more,i have a 5 meter Tinny with a 60 hp motor got a Minn Cota to but got to get someone to fit it its still in the box i got lots of plastics and use live bait to and cut baits i want to fish the pin seaway and the logan river Peel and the bay islands so i am pretty excited and am hanging.
    cheers G.R.Hilly.

Always keen to sneak away from work for a quick flick but I'm up the other end of town, sure someone down your way will jump in to give you a hand.

I'm up in Bundy but you will find a mate....
    just be carefull
    randell

Blog Entries

I just love fishing up Bundy way and not because they make the finest drop in the world,i have fished Baffle creek a good few times and wow i have always had a great time in fact broke my biggest Jack record and Flathead and Mud Crab all in the same day.yes i recommend it to any one.
    cheers G.R.Hilly.