Thread: Banks 2/5

Banks 2/5

Fished the Banks Monday. Only a few solid fish, with a Tuskie going 62, spangold 68 and a couple of good snapper. We couldn't get away from the hussar and got our bag on snapper and hussar pretty quickly. The wether was great and we left the fish biting after lunch.
    Cheers Nick
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	113020  

Re: Banks 2/5

That's a ripper of a tuskie good haul well done.

Great job Nick!!

Love the measuring stick as well

Tony

Hey Nick,
    It was a enjoyable day and Richie seemed impressed with your boat. I should have thought and taken some pics of your boat on the water. Maybe next time i'll think of it. We went back and marked those two abandoned spanner crab floats we nearly hit in the dark on the way out. I have a extra sinker mould at home after we made sinkers a while back. Is it yours by chance.
    Gav

Hi Gav, I haven't had a day like that sense January, with really good weather and the fish biting. If we head out together next time a couple of pics would be great. It's always interesting to get an unbiased opinion. I think once I've dropped the motor down a hole it will ride even better with a bit more trim. I'll grab the sinker mould next time I have some spare lead melt down with you.
    Cheers Nick.

Yeah more trim will always help and I think trim tabs would make a huge difference but I have no experience with them as my platey had twins and the cat also so have always trimed with the motors.