Thread: HELP Garmin echomap95sv

HELP Garmin echomap95sv

Hey all. Been a while since ive posted on here but im chasing someone who owns a garmin echomap 95sv who is willing too help. I purchased mine in january and everything was sweet, couple of trips later and im getting no sonar or sidescan. Ive rung garmin and they said to try it with a another transducer or send both head unit and transducer back to them for testing. If anyone is willing to let me come over and try my head unit on theirs itd be muchly appreciated. Ill brings beers for the trouble too.
    Cheers

Re: HELP Garmin echomap95sv

does it show the icons for sideVu and downvu?

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Na it doesnt. Says combinations where the sonar should be on the home page. If i move the middle cable to the end sonar shows up but the page is funny cause its in the wrong port. Whats your thoughts?

it wont show the sonar options if it cant detect the transducer. "just asumes you must want to use it as a GPS only device"

those smaller garmin connectors sometimes just arnt pushed in far enough "Especially with the quick release bracket"

so i would make sure you have them in the correct holes. and pushed far enough in. even test it off the quick release bracket.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Yeah ive done all that and still no cigar...