Ausfish Sticker & DecalsAUS $0.01
Kiribati Pilot Fishing TripAUS $2,750.00
5.8m 1995 Pacific Sportfish CentercabAUS $35,000.00
Native Fish Coffee Mugs and Bumper StickersAUS $12.00
Garmin GPSMAP 820xsAUS $1,000.00
Boatcatch 6-12m heavy dutyAUS $780.00
FISHERMAN &BOATOWNER MAGAZINES X 60PLUSAUS $35.00
Goodwin 5950 Longboat For sale $22500AUS $22,500.00
Video - How to post a Free Classified AdAUS $0.01
Results 1 to 5 of 5
24-04-2016, 07:09 AM #1
Good on fisheries for the catching the grub.
But i hope they use that expensive looking laser tape measure for more than measuring nets.Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
Henry David Thoreau
24-04-2016, 11:23 AM #2
They should have taken the boat and vehicle as well as the shirt off his back. Would have clearly been aware of the regulations I am sure.
24-04-2016, 03:36 PM #3
That is no where near tough enough for this bloke.Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.
24-04-2016, 05:32 PM #4
I'd kick the magistrates arse until his nose bleeds for handing down such a soft sentence.
Australians need to get tougher on magistrates and judges to hand down appropriate penalties.....that is where our legal system fails.Jack.
26-04-2016, 12:26 PM #5
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
It is not the magistrates fault for the light sentences, it is the legislation that dictates the punishment. I agree the penalties are all to lenient for rec fishos catching commercial quantities of fish un-licensed.