Thread: Trailer Service/Repair Recommendation Wanted

Trailer Service/Repair Recommendation Wanted

Does anyone have any good experience with a workshop around Capalaba/Cleveland area that they can recommend (or avoid)? Braking system, hub assembly, etc needs looking into for a 7m boat trailer that has been sitting idle for a number of years. You can PM me thanks.
    It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming. ~John Steinbeck

Re: Trailer Service/Repair Recommendation Wanted

Queensland Trailer spares, Smith Street, have done a couple of jobs for me, no issues..

Regards
    Honda.

Hey mate.
    I would get your trusted mechanic to look at it.

Rob

Unless you are way short of time or an absolute mechanical numpty, I would recommend having a crack yourself. Trailer brakes really aren't that complicated and I can attest that trying to learn roadside in a breakdown situation is less than fun. Far better to get to know your system without the added stress and where parts are only a short drive / phone call away.

I had the discs, pads , hubs and bearings on my tandem trailer replaced by these guys and cant complain.
    They were pretty helpful over the phone and happy to give me a quote before starting the work.
    however they are in Hemmant , but its another option anyway.
    http://www.boattrailerrepairs.com.au/repairs.html

G'day

MarineWorx, speak with Tony, just down from trade tools at Capalaba.

Dave
    PRECISION DETAILING
    For all your MARINE DETAILING needs
    www.precisiondetailing.com.au