Thread: Fishing partner for gold coast

Fishing partner for gold coast

Hello everyone
    I have 17' Freedom Escape 90 hp Honda excellent condition,has everything,but,due to work commitments my car is being used constantly,therefore I have no car to pull my boat to the water.
    I am looking for someone around my age (young & fool hardy) with a car & time to go fishing crabbing etc etc.
    I live in Clear Island Waters.

Mahalo

Re: Fishing partner for gold coast

I so would if I had a car too pull it

Mate always a spot for you if oi get it in the water
    Can't believe no one else replied

not at all, you might wanna spec location of fishing, far I remember canal in clear water is freshwaters, so many who read might be thinking that... lake boating, lol, so you might get better hit or visit the local fishing club, otherwise bcf always good to catch some mate, even ask the counter staff if u can post an ad but just a suggestion, I would be more than happy to help but I'm at manly

Also can't believe no one has replied, my boat is in Darwin so all i have is the car, I'm at nudgee if I was closer I would of loved to help out and come for a fish.

Ok not lake boating Broadwater from anyplace I can get it in the water to Morton Bay, Crabbing in the rivers,any type of fishing,outside on the reefs.