Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: No one fishing?

No one fishing?

Must not be anyone fishing anymore.

The reporys on here are very few and far between.

This site no where near as good as it was.

Re: No one fishing?

I only got 20 tings today and 2 squid, but got to agree, very few seem to want to post anymore

I put one up because you asked nicely.

I went up to donnybrook yesterday, with 4 fishing we didn't get a keeper, my last 3 trips to mud island have resulted in not a touch, 2 trips to Scarborough reef over xmas resulted in not a touch, this could have something to do with it..

Haven't had the boat in the water since early November last year but hopefully I will rectify this situation next week, if I catch anything ill put a report in for you Seahorse.
    Cheers Axl

I haven't been out since early february much to my dislike) so have nothing to report. Thought about selling my boat, but just can't bring myself to do that.

Have been out a few times (not half as much as i would like), but nothing to write about unless people are interested in sharks and grinners.

Agree with the sentiment though.

I noticed that after the site was changed many posters seemed to stop writing.
    Many of the regulars just seemed to just disappear.Maybe they might put up a note
    to let us know why they stopped.
    Cliff

got a few good snapper yesterday Greg.
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Hey just like old times. Yeah Dean they looked pretty good.

I think that the water has been to hot, especially in the shallows.

Hey Dean, i saw justin under the brodges on Saturday with a couple of blokes. He saod he had 10 flatties when i left.

I saw him land 3.

In our spot.

Anyway fellas, noce to see some reports even if not many fish.

Hey Robin, i think the whiting have gone south.

Hey i didnt know u could pump yabbies up hayes. A bloke at the ramp on sunday pumped about 30 good size ones.

cheers
    greg

I think there used too be a bit of carry on on here between blokes and it's so much easier too post pics on Facebook too ur mates to see and like, then it is too get on here and write report then attach pics etc! I know I'm guilty of it!!!
    Was there an Ausfish facebook page set up?? I couldt find it!
    keep up the reports tho! Appreciate it!

andrew

Greg i havent seen Justin for a while .. no surprise hes getting into the lizards. I will wait a couple months yet for that.
    I will be out n about chasing snapper again in the morning, Will give u a call
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

Yeah mate.
    As i said chase flatty first for about an hour then out for those snapper

No one fishing?

Hi all,
    Yeah for me the same as mangrove rat, too much carry on and not enough reports and positive posts. I even coped flak by some for putting up reports. Have been tuning in a little more lately and promising myself more fishing on my next swing off.
    Have been doing ok around mud catching the odd snapper, will put up a post after my next trip out.

Good on ya Richo