Thread: tings at rouse

tings at rouse

on a solo trip yesterday I got 45, first 25 quick, then only one or two over a period of over 2 hours, I was fishing with no other boats near me

mate and his wife went out today and only managed 25, plenty of boats out there and plenty of water between the fish

I will again do a solo trip early in the morning, have to watch my drinking as I watch cowboys game, need to be under the limit in the morning

cheers

Robin

Re: tings at rouse

Hi Robin
    good to see u got a feed.
    i was wondering how they were going out there.
    iam going to old comp bouy area in the morning, then chase few prawns then some flathead.

cheers
    greg

I had 25 tings by 5-40am at the rouse this morning then the boat traffic killed them off
    only got another 10 in 2 hours before I gave it away

when I got back to manly boatramp the carpark was nearly full with boats still arriving

cheers

Robin

We got about 40 yesterday morning and went again today and got another 35-40. They were very patchy but OK quality.

While we were there a school of 3 big squid cruised past the boat, quickly tied on a jig and got 2 of them.

Then we headed over the the weed banks off Moreton and picked up 20 more nice big squid to go with the 27 we got yesterday. Conditions were almost too good. The Cleveland ramp carpark was chock a block, luckily we are members of the boat club, even then we got the 2nd last park in their carpark.

all up 2 good days on the bay.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....