Thread: Boaties Market 17th April 2016

Boaties Market 17th April 2016

Marine Rescue Victoria Point Boaties Market date is Sunday 17th April 2016 at Victoria Point State School, Colburn Ave. Sellers entrance is on School Rd . Gates open 6.00am. Finish time about midday. Entry for sellers has been the same for 13 years - $10.00. No need to book. Buyers - a donation. There will be the usual fish hook to a cruiser variety from an expected 150 -200 sellers stalls. Qld Fisheries will be there informing on Green Zones and artificial reefs etc. A jumping castle will entertain the children. BAYFM100.3 van will be pumping out music. See you there. See www.vmr.org.au or https://www.facebook.com/BoatiesMarket/ for more info. Funds are used to train Marine Rescue volunteers and buy equipment. Checkout out https://www.facebook.com/VMR.Victoria.Point
    See you there.

Re: Boaties Market 17th April 2016

I will be having a stall there .

The Ausfish Banner will be flying high, so make sure you pop in and say g'day.

I'll be selling:-

fishing related items ( rod holders to hooks... )
    DVD's & Books
    Tools
    off road stuff
    Electrical stuff
    home office items
    Paint....... lots of paint.. various colours and types
    and general items...

I would suggest getting to this event early, as there is always bargains to be had. Especially my gear, it will be priced to SELL, SELL, SELL

OH, and if you'd like an appraisal on what it would cost to paint your house, bedroom, roof etc... bring photos and I'll set you straight.

If you would like to sell some items, but not want to get a stall.... contact me and we can sort it on my stall.

cheers LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Re: Boaties Market 17th April 2016

Any rod holders?

I joined "The Rebel Alliance"