Thread: 1770 @ Easter?

1770 @ Easter?

Anyone going to be up at 1770 over Easter? We are looking at going up Thursday morning and back Sunday if the weather is suitable. Will be staying out at Fitzroy hopefully and fishing the surrounding areas. I've got a 19' Cruise Craft. If you want to catch up, give me a shout.
    Cheers
    Doug
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Re: 1770 @ Easter?

If the weathers good I'll be up there.

Quote Originally Posted by FisHard View Post
    Anyone going to be up at 1770 over Easter? We are looking at going up Thursday morning and back Sunday if the weather is suitable. Will be staying out at Fitzroy hopefully and fishing the surrounding areas. I've got a 19' Cruise Craft. If you want to catch up, give me a shout.
    Cheers
    Doug
    It will be the one with a black bird hovering above waiting for nightfall.

Up in the sky!
    Is it a bird?
    is it a plane?
    No, it's Perrys girlfriend on Lady Musgrave passion run!!

I could be there, Doug. I'm working it. Got to convince myself the weather's going to be relatively kind to justify the miles.

Quote Originally Posted by fishtragic View Post
    I could be there, Doug. I'm working it. Got to convince myself the weather's going to be relatively kind to justify the miles.
    yes mate, it's always a gamble and you're traveling more than twice as far as we have to from Brisbane.
    Fingers crossed!

Hey Doug, can't make it at easter, not enough notice for my deckie. I'll be there second half of April for a week.
    Mark

No worries mark. Hope you have a great trip

I'm there straight after Easter on a family holiday with a mate, anyone looking for a deckie or two give me a yell, we are absolutely top blokes

Thanks Doug,
    same to you, hope you brain em, weathers looking half reasonable. Crunchy if I'm doing a day trip and the timing works I'll get in touch somehow, maybe PM me your number. How could I turn down an offer of your company with that good a reference you gave yourself.

Could be chance couple Team C will be that way if the weather gods play the game, Plan is Thursday night till Sunday...Not sure where we heading except eastward Now if the wind would just kindly f^&# off for about a year, that would be good Hope to see u up there Team.

Cheers
    Cheers,
    Chong

Will there be a raft up?

I joined "The Rebel Alliance"

Breaking news:
    i got a better offer and now going on a Nomad Trip to Jewel Reef over Easter! Holy shit, now there's an upgrade ! Good luck to everyone wherever you go over the break