Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lomg range charters (Qld)

Re: Lomg range charters (Qld)

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    Typical of some on this site Chris, dead set ######'s. ( one mainly)
    Barry - it's gone beyond a joke ...... it's actually pathetic , the constant BS - accusations , innuendo lies ..... and ill informed comments have escalated to a point where the guy clearly has a problem ,
    I don't mind a good debate - but now he cant even put up an argument ..... it's just is a personal attack for the sake of being a personal attack .
    Twice today there were accusations that were promptly proven wrong - 2 from 2 .... no apologies nothing - so couldn't even man up & acknowledge that he is being a tosser ....... it's not a mistake - it's deliberate goading .

It's now at a point that he should go on the ignore list ..... hopefully the mods see him for what he is - TROLL

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by Prowl n Wolf View Post
    Thanks Nagg for the heads up on the ASIC information as I and a number of mates were also keen to do a once in a lifetime trip like you.
    Reminds me of the origin boats thread where the owner came on this site to tell the members all's well then two months later the gates were shut.
    I really hope nomad trade out of this as I've only heard good things.
    No worries - I didn't put this thread up to warn anyone ..... I actually took it as being reasonably common knowledge - I still wasn't sure what the actual status was when I saw the first couple of replies to the initial post ..... so I edited it .

But that said ..... the heads up over ASIC - gave everyone a chance to look up the situation & make their own mind up .

I would hate to see anyone get stung (50% deposits equate to 1000s) .

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

I was hoping to learn about some long range fishing options from this thread.
    Instead, I just learned that that aussiebasser bloke is a dick.

Sorry ta for the language, didn't know how to spell any others.

Thanks
    Rob

Welcome to the club Rob. Trust me mate it is a bloody big one and has a long history.
    Seems the mods do like a token sh*t stirrer to garner posts.

Quote Originally Posted by rtp1984 View Post
    I was hoping to learn about some long range fishing options from this thread.
    Instead, I just learned that that aussiebasser bloke is a dick.

Sorry ta for the language, didn't know how to spell any others.

Thanks
    Rob

Rob - I'm sorry that this thread went this way ...... hopefully the mods see this and take the necessary steps to deal with the problem .

I tell you what - I'm going to start another thread & if my shadow pops up - I'll call him out for it !

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Ok, here's actually a response to your question!!
    I've done 2 nomad trips and can confirm they are absolutely first class operation. From my dealings with Damon Olsen and his team, I would take at face value his rebuttal of the circumstances re the insolvency notice. In short, he's a stand up guy with solid backing. Personally I would put my own money into a deposit on a Nomad trip without fear.
    But... In regards to value for money, you can't beat Seafever Sportfishing Whitsundays. I've done more than a few trips with them up to 7 days long and can recommend them 100%. If you check out the offshore reports , you'll find several of my adventures. Next trip is in August, 8 days chasing GTs.
    If you want to know anything specific, let me know.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by Camhawk88 View Post
    Welcome to the club Rob. Trust me mate it is a bloody big one and has a long history.
    Seems the mods do like a token sh*t stirrer to garner posts.
    The way I see it - we can go toe to toe in the politics section ....... but it should never be personal - out side of that section guns & knives should be checked at the door. Dale has not managed to learn that - and distinguish the difference ... sadly.

What we have seen over these last few days - exactly where he stands ...... it's not a good look & clearly he is being called out for it !

We should be trying to help each other out when people seek help ...... & I would never have any issues with helping those that I might have locked horns with previously - & I would never let someone get shafted if I knew better . .... some clearly are not so magnanimous .

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Should be called AUSSIEBASHER.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    Should be called AUSSIEBASHER.
    I've heard TOSSER
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Quote Originally Posted by NAGG View Post
    I've heard TOSSER
    Thanks Chris, you stay classy.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

There are 2 sets of rules in this world one for Dale who can do and advocate anything whether legal or not and one for everyone else.
    Cheers
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by rayken1938 View Post
    There are 2 sets of rules in this world one for Dale who can do and advocate anything whether legal or not and one for everyone else.
    Cheers
    Ray
    It certainly appears that way - goes out of his way to start shit in the hope of getting threads shut down ...... I cant remember when he last put forward a well thought out argument ...... just accusations and an ever increasing delusional state of mind .
    It's getting to the stage where there is no point giving any time or credence to what he posts .

Chris
    Teach him how to fish
    TEAM MOJIKO

Wanna give it a rest here Chris, please. I've asked a question and you've answered it.
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to