Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if you catch...?

Re: What if you catch...?

well that take the problem out of the question lol as dolphin come quite close to boaties

Re: What if you catch...?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlighter View Post
    I worked in the Local Government Department for the final year that Russ was the Minister. He was well liked in Department by senior officers, mainly because of the clout he had in Cabinet - if he took your submission up to Cabinet, there was never any doubt it would be approved. Plus he always looked after the Departments interests and staff. There wa no beating around the bush with him - if he agreed with what staff proposed, it happened. If not, it didnt. Simple as that.

The Departmental Christmas party that year was something to behold, it was the only one i got to go to before Russ resigned. I have never seen so many big king prawns, bugs and beers in my life before or since then. They just seem to keep arriving during the afternoon. Who knows where or who they came from...... I cant remember what happened after about 3pm that day.
    sounds like a good party - and yes he had the reputation for making things happen right or wrong - and not undeserved i would say
    cheers