Thread: Lowrance 3d structure scan any user updates

Lowrance 3d structure scan any user updates

hi seem to have gone very quite on lowrance 3 d structure scan stuff - so any u tube vids yet of its use in a real world bay type areas , flowing rivers etc with some water movement and odd waves etc - rather than the first look promo stuff on the still flat mill pond like lakes

cheers and thanks

Re: Lowrance 3d structure scan any user updates

Moose did one a while back in real life (about as real as it gets).https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=regal+marine

howdy yall. yep we have been playing with them for a few weeks now.. we had it out of the heads in PPB.. it seems any Chop at all tends to totally mess up the 3d and make it rather useless. but the extra detail in the side scan is pretty good

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

cheers odieman

and thanks moosse missed that vid initially - pretty much as anticipated re chop etc - interesting it improves the standard ss pic

Ausfish Bronze Member Stressless's Avatar

I had first test run in the inlet yesterday. 2D is much clearer. 3D is great for finding structure, but will take me a few more trips to tweak. Perhaps some interference I was getting is from chopAttachment 112456

Attachment isn't working Stressless. Curious to see how it looks however. I've only seen the 3DSS up at Tinaroo dam and it looked quite good.

Ausfish Bronze Member Stressless's Avatar

Attachment just opened for me by clicking on it

@ Moose, any chance this will be compatible with HDS gen 2 units, sounds like they are using the same tactics as companies like Apple where new features are not released on older units to force you to upgrade?

Cheers Mat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah .... its a bit like that. at this stage. no plans to backdate. there is some software coming out shortly... but no mention of it in the briefs... the big big dealer confrence is coming up in march. on daydream island!! ... cant wait! ... lol might learn some more there

.......if anyone else is going. come say hello!

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au