Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Northern bay cobia

Re: Northern bay cobia

Quote Originally Posted by Just_chips View Post
    Those cages they dropped in the northern bay should produce some surely? Other than that there is a wreck off Bribie that produces Cobes around spring. Hang around Newport and follow the DPI research boat out, they catch them for the aquaculture centre at Bribie
    Cheers Just Chips, you wouldnt know where i could get GPS co-ordinates from?

Quote Originally Posted by The optimist View Post
    You really are an optimist!!!

I joined "The Rebel Alliance"

Must be optimistic and where there is a will there is a way. I do understand why you joined

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The optimist View Post
    Nah mate, I was just a passenger blissfully unaware of my exact location other than I could see Bribie on one side and the top of Moreton on the other side. There was a charter boat full of drunken punters with a topless barmaid fishing the same spot that day so I guess it couldn't be a huge secret. I never got marks cause 90% of my fishing is from my kayak and it was well beyond paddle distance so no point in me knowing the marks