Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sneaky sales tactics

Blog Entries

Re: sneaky sales tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post

I will just avoid that yard and take my business elsewhere, now thinking of the Mazda BT50 but need to check the turning circle as I have bit of restrictions to get to the shed.
    The Triton 2016 model has best turning circle in it's class.....AND there is a Mitsubishi dealers ship close to you too....... Caloundra Autos!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Funchy View Post
    The Triton 2016 model has best turning circle in it's class.....AND there is a Mitsubishi dealers ship close to you too....... Caloundra Autos!!!!
    Luke, steering away from the utes as they tend to be half metre longer than the wagons, also know that dealer all too well, my business is going maroochydore way, even found a contact in toowoomba whose deal on a BT50 is the best by a long shot but the boss still prefers a wagon. A bit of negotiation with her might change though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Originally Posted by Funchy
    Luke, steering away from the utes as they tend to be half metre longer than the wagons, also know that dealer all too well, my business is going maroochydore way, even found a contact in toowoomba whose deal on a BT50 is the best by a long shot but the boss still prefers a wagon. A bit of negotiation with her might change though.
    I see what you did there..... very clever

When we going fishing? It's been weeks.