Thread: Boat cover Stacer Proline 4.2 tinny

Boat cover Stacer Proline 4.2 tinny

Im looking for a trailerable (on the highway at 100kmph plus) boat cover for the above boat.

Boat is 4.2 m or 14ft long, V nose punt style. Soon to have 40 Suzuki on the back. Tiller steer. Sk she's got nothing much apart from low side rails up the front and near the stern above the sides.

Its one of the earlier models hasnt got the wide side decks. But weve done flat floors, casting decks, and had bracket welded on the front for the electric.

looking at fleabay there are quite a few ranging from about $60 upwards through $150.

At this stage I dont want to spend the money on a custom made cover, so one in the range mentioned above would be what im looking for.

Has anyone had personal experience with any of those fleabay covers, any recommendations that you can offer of sellers or specific models would be appreciated.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Re: Boat cover Stacer Proline 4.2 tinny

I had a cover for my last boat (4.6m) and even though they say they are trailerable, you still need a rope over parts of it. Ironically, I found it in the shed 2 weeks ago, and sold it for $50 on local facebook page. You could check Gumtree to see if anyone selling them there too?

The mate & I got one each of flebay have travelled with them on & quite happy with the results If you go to Google & put in FIRESAIL AUSTRALIA it will take you straight to there EBay site Cheers COL

Thanks, i had shortlised Firesail as their covers on ebay looked OK.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Hey Moonlighter, did you end up getting a firesail cover? If so how do you rate it? Looking at them or Oceansouth. Big price difference between the 2.