Thread: Tm 185c-m

Tm 185c-m

Hi all any one using a tm 185c m on their boats ? thinking of putting one on my garmin 751xs , what do you think ? any pics or feedback appreciated , fishing out to 60 mtrs

Re: Tm 185c-m

Delete "..................
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Quote Originally Posted by Ginodan View Post
    Hi all any one using a tm 185c m on their boats ? thinking of putting one on my garmin 751xs , what do you think ? any pics or feedback appreciated , fishing out to 60 mtrs

Never herd of a TM185C-M what are you using now? in TM you can go a TM150 which will do to 60M
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Airmar TM185C-M...this is the transom version of the B175C-M.
    Bare wire only...requires pigtail to suit

Freq: 85-135 kHz
    Cone: 16 to 11 degrees.
    1 Kw
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard_King View Post
    Never herd of a TM185C-M what are you using now? in TM you can go a TM150 which will do to 60M
    Hi mate allready running tm150 absolute crap very dissapointed, fcv 587 with p66 shits all over it , trying to get a decent tranny thats why i brought the garmin feel like ive done my dough

yep thats the one , was recomended to my from a site sponsor on THT just trying to find some info

Have you considered one of the Garmin GT transducers? Seem to be getting good reports on THT?

Also i hear that there will be a couple of new Airmar transom mount ducers released fairly soon. Semperfifishing says TM160M soon, another source says a new 600W with downscan built in.

Whats the prob with the TM150? Seems some people are very happy, others not at all with it.

that 185 looks like its a big unit!

Yes i have considered them was looking at gt 23 m , semperfifishing was the one to recomend the 185 C-M , never really got clear pictures with TM150 useless under way tried adjusting so many times i'am over it , its a budget trans anyway , and yes that tranny is huge same size as TM160 i asked him if it was an overkill and his response was that is what i recomend for xs unit

when are you looking to make the jump..... its kind of a "Watch this space"... moment...........atm.

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

i can wait a little longer chocolatemoose if thats what you mean ??